3.29.2012

Spring Break Day 1- Cedar Breaks

My favorite Park in Southern Utah is Cedar Breaks. So before we made it to St George for Spring Break, we took a detour. We first stopped in Parawon to eat at the Parowan Cafe and strolled through the cemetery to visit my Grandparents graves. Then we headed up just past Brian Head resort to the Cedar Breaks lookout. It was cold and snow covered and we hiked over to the lookout in shorts. My kids were completely not impressed. But, I loved it! And when my kids were finally allowed to throw a few snowballs at Dad, they decided it was okay that we came. 








That night we hit the pool. We are staying in my Grandparents old home in St George, it is in a retired community. That simply means the pool is kept very warm and no one is ever in it. We swam three time this trip and had the pool all to ourselves.




No comments: